Introducing CIID - Collective Intelligence Innovation Design
CIID is an engagement experiment to prove that collective intelligence, in combination with design thinking, is a powerful strategic business tool allowing organizations to innovate and move rapidly within our rapidly changing world.
Premise: Within every organization are substantial resources of knowledge and creativity known as employees and customers. What most organizations lack are the process and tools to aggregate knowledge and creativity and use it to innovate the right products, operating models and/or business initiatives. In the words of Peter Drucker, “There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency something that should not be done at all.”
Be part of our engagement - from ideation to innovation in less than 30 days.
- We start with a one-day workshop to rapidly inspire 150+business-changing (disruptive) ideas narrowed down to the 4-5 that are most promising.
- Next - a five-day sprint where we will design, conceptualize and build one idea - then test it with real customers.
- Last, but not least, we deliver one strategic design canvas that documents the value proposition and provides you with a strategic roadmap to go forth and implement.
1. Are you ready to engage the intelligence of your entire organization to do the right thing?
2. What is the value of rapidly discovering how to lead and succeed in a rapidly changing environment?
When everyone is heard, leaders make better decisions.
Harness the power of your organization's collective intelligence. Let's prove that your resources are the source of your next great win. It starts with one 20-minute conversation. Click here to schedule.